How To Navigate Tock and Find The Perfect addo Event For You
addo isn’t your normal restaurant. This means just showing up and waiting to be seated isn’t the modus operandi for any guest looking to hang out with Chef Eric and Ingrid. Pop up style ticketed events run through addo:incubator every week. From chef counters and DiVe bar style dining rooming dinners to themed brunches and dinners that span from Halloween to the Oregon Trail video game, the different kinds of experiences flowing through addo can be daunting. Luckily, finding an event that fits your schedule and culinary desires is easy once you learn to navigate our Tock listings.
First thing, head to exploretock.com/addoballard
Once you’re there, you can search for events in a couple of different ways.
Hit “Ctrl F” and pull up the universal search function on your PC or Mac. This will allow you to search for any desired keyword on any webpage. For instance, if you type “Lechoncito” in the search bar it will allow you to scroll through every Lechoncito event listed on the page.
2. You can search for events by date, time, and number of guests via the “search reservations” box on the right-hand side of the screen.
3. Once you search a date, you’ll be taken to a listing of every event for that day. Once the event is selected, you’ll be taken to the event page where you can read a blurb about what you’ll be getting yourself into and the desired time.
5. Once the time is selected, now you can pick different course options. It’s different for every event, for example, the classic Lechoncito dinner has three, five, and seven-course options.
6. Now you get to select add-ons. Sometimes this includes drinks and extra items like take home options. What better way to remember your addo adventure than by enjoy Mom’s Flan during your following lunch or a Sazon seasoning package to give your next at-home meal some Puerto Rican spice.
7. Review your order. This will break down the event and any add-on you may have selected.
8. Further review. Make sure the date, time, event, and add-ons are all on point.
9. Now you entire in your credit card information and seal the deal. Chef Eric and Ingrid can’t wait to see you!
Written by Jonathan Olsen-Koziol